SPANISH PRE-INTERMEDIATE IN EMSWORTH
EVENINGS: ONCE A WEEK
Course length: 10 weeks
Maximum class size: 10 people
Lesson duration: 2 hrs lesson per week
Lesson time: 18:30 - 20:30
Lesson day: Tuesday
Starting date: 28th September 2021
Venue: Emsworth Community Centre
Total cost: £179 - No Enrolment Fees
Enrolment deadline: 21st September
This course is for students that have a good knowledge of the language.
BOOKING ESSENTIALS. Limited spaces.
Social distancing and Hygiene applied.
Spanish Pre-Intermediate in Emsworth
Starting on Tuesday 28th September 2021
If you are looking to improve your Spanish language and confidence in your language skills, we can offer you a next step after the Elementary level.
Learning another language means to explore other cultures and knowing a different style of communication.
We make learning an exciting and engaging experience with effective ways to develop your language skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing. The lessons are focused on communication and cultural aspects.
All our courses take place in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
This is the next step after completing the Elementary level courses.
It consists of one evening class a week of 2 hours (with a break of 10 minutes), for a total of 10 weeks which is ideal for those with various commitments or working full-time.
Our Pre-Intermediate courses aim to expand your previous knowledge of the language and learn new structures to apply in different topics. We will be working together towards to develop the following:
- To understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to the areas of experience most immediately relevant to you (e.g. personal and family information, shopping, places of interest, employment, and others).
- To communicate in complex, everyday tasks requiring exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- To describe in complex terms aspects of your past, environment and matters related to your immediate needs.
Classroom activities will include:
- Pair and group work
- Work on pronunciation and intonation
- Listening to audio clips
- Grammar in context
We provide handouts to work on during the course. You will need a notepad and pen.
A small Spanish-English/English-Spanish dictionary would be very useful.
All our language courses are taught by qualified native or non-native speakers with broad teaching experience and a passion to teach their language and culture.
You can join a Pre-Intermediate level course at any stage, if you have previous knowledge of the language and/or have completed an Elementary level course. This implies that a learner should be able to:
- Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
No qualification is issued at the end of the course, but if required, you will be awarded a certificate of attendance on completion of the course. You must attend at least 70 per cent of the course to be eligible for the certificate.
Couse Fee: £179
Please read our Terms and Conditions.
The completion of the Enrolment Form without the payment does not guarantee a place on the chosen course.