ONLINE ITALIAN INTERMEDIATE
Learn Italian at your own pace and convenience.
Online language lessons are designed to make you, the learner, feel at ease in your own space, therefore you can decide where and how you would like to learn.
Learn comfortably at home! No uniforms, no smart dress code. Just you on your sofa, or at the kitchen table in your pyjamas and slippers.
Learning online only requires no more than a device with a microphone and web cam and good internet connection.
Learn Italian from your comfy sofa!
Italy is a country where good taste in fashion and food is a pre-requisite to survival.
Course length: 10 weeks
Maximum class size: 8 people
Lesson duration: 1.5 hr lesson per week
Lesson time: 19:30 - 21:00
Lesson day: Tuesday
Starting date: 21st September 2021
Total cost: £165 - No Enrolment Fees
This course is for students that have a very good knowledge of the language.
Classes will take place via Zoom/Skype.
Online Italian Intermediate
Starting on Tuesday 21st September 2021
If you are looking to improve your Italian language and confidence in your language skills, we can offer you a next step after the pre-intermediate level.
Learning another language means to explore other cultures and knowing a different style of communication.
We make learning an exciting and engaging experience with effective ways to develop your language skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing. The lessons are focused on communication and cultural aspects.
This is the next step after completing the pre-intermediate level course.
It consists of one evening class a week of 1.5 hour for a total of 10 weeks which is ideal for those with various commitments or working full-time.
Our Intermediate courses aim to expand your previous knowledge of the language and learn new structures to apply in different topics. We will be working together towards to develop the following:
- Understand points regarding family, work, school or leisure-related topics.
- Deal with most travel situations in areas where the language is spoken.
- Create simple texts on topics of personal interest.
- Describe experiences, events, dreams, and ambitions, as well as opinions or plans in brief.
- Understand the main ideas of a complex text such as a technical piece related to their field.
- Spontaneously interact without too much strain for either the learner or the native speaker.
- Produce a detailed text on a wide range of subjects.
Classroom activities will include:
- Pair and group work
- Work on pronunciation and intonation
- Listening to audio clips
- Grammar in context
We provide handouts to work on during the course. You will need a notepad and pen.
All our language courses are taught by qualified native or non-native speakers with broad teaching experience and a passion to teach their language and culture.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
Couse Fee: £165
Please read our Terms and Conditions.
The completion of the Enrolment Form without the payment does not guarantee a place on the chosen course.
Stay at home and learn a language!
Why choose Tertulia Language?
- Free teaching materilas
- Friendly and informative courses
- Highly qualified and experienced tutors