Tertulia Language follows the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). It is a guide to language levels that provides a way to determine your linguistic ability in any language.
In all the levels we will work together to develop your listening, writing, speaking and reading skills in the target language.
At the end of Beginner level:
- You can understand and use very basic phrases of the target language
in order to express yourself with day-to-day situations.
- You can introduce yourself and your family.
- You can say where you live and work.
- You can order food and drinks.
- You can book a hotel.
- You can find your way in town.
- You can apply vocabulary for shopping in the market.
- You can say the time.
At the end of Elementary level:
- You can extend your vocabulary learning more words and expressions
applying more basic structures of the target language.
- You can describe your daily routine.
- You can decribe houses.
- You can apply vocabulary for buying clothes.
- You can describe people.
- You can apply vocabulary about health problems.
- You can express likes and dislikes.
- You can have a basic conversation.
At the end of Intermediate level:
Students will be able to use a wide range of grammatical structures in order to gain more confidence to express themselves in several topics.
At the end of Upper Intermediate level:
Students will work more developing their listening, writing, speaking and reading skills in the target language.
Advanced / Proficient
At the end of Advanced / Proficient level:
Students will be able to consolidate their understanding in more complex grammatical structures and idiomatic expressions.
Also learners will be able to discuss and debate different current issues in politics, economy, environment and others.