ITALIAN ELEMENTARY IN PETERSFIELD
EVENINGS: ONCE A WEEK
Course length: 8 weeks
Maximum class size: 8 people
Lesson duration: 2 hrs lesson per week
Lesson time: 18:30 - 20:30
Lesson day: Monday
Starting date: 27th September 2021
Venue: Winton House Centre - Petersfield
Total cost: £157 - No Enrolment Fees
Enrolment deadline: 20th September
This course is for students that have a good knowledge of the language.
BOOKING ESSENTIALS. Limited spaces.
Social distancing and Hygiene applied.
Italian Elementary Level 1 in Petersfield
Starting on Monday 27th September 2021
If you are looking to improve your Italian language and confidence in your language skills, we can offer you a next step after the beginner level.
Learning another language means to explore other cultures and knowing a different style of communication.
We make learning an exciting and engaging experience with effective ways to develop your language skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing. The lessons are focused on communication and cultural aspects.
All our courses take place in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
This is the next step after completing the Beginner level courses.
It consists of one morning class a week of 2 hours (with a break of 10 minutes), for a total of 8 weeks which is ideal for those with various commitments or working full-time.
The aim of Elementary courses is to teach you:
- To understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to the areas of experience most immediately relevant to you (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, places of interest, employment, and others).
- To communicate in simple, everyday tasks requiring no more than a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- To describe in simple terms aspects of your past, environment and matters related to your immediate needs.
Classroom activities will include:
- Pair and group work
- Work on pronunciation and intonation
- Listening to audio clips
- Grammar in context
We provide handouts to work on during the course. You will need a notepad and pen.
A small Italian-English/English-Italian dictionary would be very useful.
All our language courses are taught by qualified native or non-native speakers with broad teaching experience and a passion to teach their language and culture.
You can join an Elementary level course at any stage, if you have previous knowledge of the language and/or have completed a beginner level course. This implies:
- You must be able to understand and use very frequently used everyday expressions as well as simple phrases to meet immediate needs.
- You must be able to introduce yourself and others, ask and answer questions about personal details such as where you live, what you do, etc.
- You must be able to interact in a simple way, provided the other person talks slowly and clearly.
No qualification is issued at the end of the course, but if required, you will be awarded a certificate of attendance on completion of the course. You must attend at least 70 per cent of the course to be eligible for the certificate.
Couse Fee: £157
Please read our Terms and Conditions.
The completion of the Enrolment Form without the payment does not guarantee a place on the chosen course.
Secure Payments via PayPal. All Major Cards Accepted. No PayPal Account Needed.