ITALIAN ELEMENTARY IN WATERLOOVILLE
MORNINGS: ONCE A WEEK
Course length: 10 weeks
Maximum class size: 10 people
Lesson duration: 2 hrs lesson per week
Lesson time: 11:00 - 13:00
Lesson day: Tuesday
Starting date: 28th September 2021
Venue: Denmead Community Centre
Total cost: £179 - No Enrolment Fees
Enrolment deadline: 21st September
This course is for students that have some knowledge of the language.
BOOKING ESSENTIALS. Limited spaces.
Social distancing and Hygiene applied.
Italian Elementary Level 3 in Denmead
Starting on Tuesday 28th September 2021
If you are looking to improve your Italian language and confidence in your language skills, we can offer you a next step after the Beginner level.
Learning another language means to explore other cultures and knowing a different style of communication.
We make learning an exciting and engaging experience with effective ways to develop your language skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing. The lessons are focused on communication and cultural aspects.
All our courses take place in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
This is the next step after completing the Beginner level courses.
It consists of one morning class a week of 2 hours (with a break of 10 minutes), for a total of 10 weeks which is ideal for those with various commitments or working full-time.
The aim of Elementary courses is to teach you:
- To understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to the areas of experience most immediately relevant to you (e.g. basic personal and family information, shopping, places of interest, employment, and others).
- To communicate in simple, everyday tasks requiring no more than a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- To describe in simple terms aspects of your past, environment and matters related to your immediate needs.
Classroom activities will include:
- Pair and group work
- Work on pronunciation and intonation
- Listening to audio clips
- Grammar in context
We provide handouts to work on during the course. You will need a notepad and pen.
A small Italian-English/English-Italian dictionary would be very useful.
All our language courses are taught by qualified native or non-native speakers with broad teaching experience and a passion to teach their language and culture.
You can join an Elementary level course at any stage, if you have previous knowledge of the language and/or have completed a Beginner level course. This implies:
- You must be able to understand and use very frequently used everyday expressions as well as simple phrases to meet immediate needs.
- You must be able to introduce yourself and others, ask and answer questions about personal details such as where you live, what you do, etc.
- You must be able to interact in a simple way, provided the other person talks slowly and clearly.
No qualification is issued at the end of the course, but if required, you will be awarded a certificate of attendance on completion of the course. You must attend at least 70 per cent of the course to be eligible for the certificate.
Couse Fee: £179
Please read our Terms and Conditions.
The completion of the Enrolment Form without the payment does not guarantee a place on the chosen course.